Use E-CHARGE™ Emergency Car Starter
to start a vehicle with a discharged battery. Simply plug it into the disabled
vehicle’s 12V accessory outlet, turn it on and the power starts transferring
to the vehicle’s battery. Simple and easy to use and there is no need to go
under the hood – keeps you safe inside your car. E-CHARGE is a must-have for
people who don’t want to be stranded with a discharged battery.
- USB Port – use E-CHARGE as a DC
power source to charge/run various cell phones, computers, PDAs, iPods® or
any device chargeable through a USB port.
- 12V Port – Use E-CHARGE to power
12V DC devices.
- Power On/Off switch – completely
shuts off internal battery eliminating accidental shorting and battery
- Easy-to-read battery status LEDs
– indicates Car Battery Charging and Internal Battery Charging.
- 4-Ah lead-acid battery – charges
a vehicle's battery in 15 – 30 minutes. Powerful enough to use on cars,
small trucks, ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and boats.
- Charges a vehicle's battery safely
from inside the vehicle – no need to lift the hood and attach battery
- Easy to recharge internal battery
– can be charged while driving using the 12 volt DC plug or at home with
the provided AC charger.
- Compact design – allows for easy
in-car storage so help is always close at hand.• Built-in compartment –
neatly keeps 12V accessory plug and cord stored away.