Classic Limo Tint Dark (20" X 5')

Classic Limo Tint Dark (20" X 5')
Item #:SHPT8557
Availability:Usually ships the next business day
Our Price:$6.99
Quantity:
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $69 OR MORE
Ground Shipping Only. No PO Boxes
Give your vehicle the classic limo look with Trimbrite's Classic Limo Tint Dark! The energy saving trimbrite will keep your car cooler by only allowing 25% of incoming sunlight through, rejecting the other 75%! This easy to apply film will not only make your car more private, but will also reduce the fading of your vehicle's interior! 20" X 5' roll.

Product Reviews for Classic Limo Tint Dark (20" X 5')

You Might Also Like:
Limo Tint Installation Kit
Everything you need to make installing the tint fast and easy
$6.99
Qty:
  • "Seems like a good website, easy to use and fair prices." (2/27/19)

    -
  • "Good price and got what i want from the web" (2/26/19)

    -
  • "Good prices, easy online purchase procedure." (2/20/19)

    -
  • "From product selection to competitive product pricing to order execution (start to finish) to order fulfillment... communications as and if required...couldn't ask for a better 'partner' to accomplish my projects using Auto Barn's items." (2/19/19)

    -
Read All Testimonials