Zymol waxes are actually "zymes" that turn into wax when exposed to air during application on your paint surface. Carbon Wax - our 'entry level' hand-crafted wax is suitable for all paint types and is for medium to darker coloured cars. Contains 37% Brazilian No. 1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old
wax, tar and stains before applying any zymol Waxes or Glazes;
otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
- Using a Zymol Microwipe, with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait for 20 - 30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
- Turn your Microwipe and, and crystallise the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30 - 45 minutes.
Zymol wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymol wax for each application.Caution: Do not allow any Zymol wax to entirely dry before wiping. You may apply several coats.Ingredients:
Contains Carnauba Wax (derived from Palmetto), Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Blue #1. Contains 37% Brazilian No.1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.